INBOTS is a CSA bringing together experts from the different disciplines involved in the understanding and acceptance of Interactive Robotics
INBOTS fosters the collaboration between four pillars and six areas of expertise.
- Business pillar – players that are deeply involved in commercialisation and marketing of robotic systems.
- Technical pillar – academic or industrial experts that are currently realising efforts in researching and developing new robotic technology.
- Ethical, Legal and Socioeconomic pillar – partners with a background on social and legal science, which have been actively participating in current discussions about robotics and about responsible research and innovation actions.
- End Users, Policy Makers and General Public pillar – guaranteeing that they will be actively involved, informed and trained on current and future developments in Interactive Robotics.
INBOTS Areas of Expertise:
- Entrepreneurship and non-technical support to SMEs.
- Debate on legal, ethics & socio-economic aspects.
- Accessible and multidisciplinary education programs.
- Standardization and benchmarking.
- Regulation and risk management framework
- Societal and socio-economic uptake